|“||Reduces the effects of radiation.
- Inventory description
- A quite rare, red and blue health item which focuses exclusively on healing the effects of Radiation.
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- Small doses of radiation can be expelled from the player's virtual body by normal body function. The process is slow.
- Larger quantities may be treated by the consumption of alcoholic beverages or the use of suitable artifacts attached to the suit belt.
- For instances where the player acquires a near lethal radiation dose, there is the Antirad injector for rapid detoxification.
- Antirad only removes the radiation from the player's body and provides no additional healing characteristics.
- Still present and still functional although the property effect is now in keeping with the revised physics seen in this version.
- (Note that the previous method of dealing with moderate Radiation doses by getting drunk is deprecated)
- See also Radioprotectant.
- Nowhere near as common as in the Base Game. Not always sold at full market price either. Making a side-income from trading this item for gain will be a much lesser consideration.