Got a job for you, Marked One...
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
- Antennas is a major location being created for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha Developer's Cut standalone Mod.
- encyclopedia description
- The level had a placeholder in the gamefiles for v1.4005 but this was of zero size.
- In v1.4007 the file is no longer null, and occupies upwards of 62Mb of the player's hard drive.
- Only accessible by using the console "jump_to_level" with "la24_antennas" appended.
- May possibly be accessed using other techniques mentioned in the Cheating Stalker's Guide For Jumping The Levels.
- Since the level is not actually "plugged into" the actual game, trying to access this level via "-developer mode" and then level jumping by using the Teleports mentioned in the LA: Tools Kit will probably fail as the level has no contiguity with other game levels.
- Very empty with many opportunities to fall through the map.
- Has no mini-map.
- Potentially located in the north of the NPP general area.
- Possibly intended to be an interpretation of the "Duga Complex".
- Since v1.4007 is the last version of Developer's Cut, there is little likelihood that this situation will change.