We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||Improved optics, and thanks to the change the resolution of the image is increased. The balance in the weapon is increased, and as a result the recoil is decreased.
- Inventory description
- Unique variant of the Sniper rifle SVDm-2.
- Main difference is the improved scope and improved durability (-v1.4002) resp. the installed upgrades 3A, 3C and 3E (v1.4005+).
- Not upgradable in Lost Alpha
- See Sniper rifle SVDm-2 for upgrades.
- Arnie may sell this weapon after you disable Brain Scorcher and get to Pripyat (v1.4005)
- The "Farshooter" SVD has a higher magnification (x4.29) than the standard Sniper rifle SVDm-2 (x4)
- Weapon is not changed by the v1.4007 PRM Weapons Pack.
- Early inventory images of the weapon (to v1.3003) will depict it with the "arrow" icon denoting a unique weapon. Later renderings (v1.4005) will show it with the "arrow plus spanner" icons denoting a modified unique weapon. The reason for this variance is that the "spanner" icon is a Developer's Cut (v1.4000+) addition to various property sets.
- In releases to v1.3003 the weapon is, largely a trophy object, and the player frequently has the opportunity to acquire a (free, unmodified) Sniper rifle SVDm-2 from the first encountered sniper during transit between the Military HQ and the Ecologist Outpost during the Meet Ecologist contact segment. By not sniping and killing him, he may be "provoked" into 'wall walking' down to the player by the garages. The building is inaccessible at all times to the player, but the dropped weapon may fall outside.